We welcome your contributions on key issues in African law and development.
What we are looking for:
- Quick think piece on developing stories
- 150-200 words
- Critical, well-considered, succinct presentation of subjective beliefs on topical matters
- Analytical observations or statement on developments, eg court decisions or policy announcements
- 500 – 650 words
- Detailed examination of a specific political, legal, developmental issue
- 800 – 1000 words
All articles must include the following:
- Working Title
- Your full name and affiliation
- Tags: 5-6
- Relevant links, videos, pictures (embedded/hyperlinked)
- One or two sentences about your affiliation
- Indication of word count
Submit your contribution to: firstname.lastname@example.org
A few rules
You are kindly asked to refrain from promoting companies or commercial services through your contributions. Your submission must be your personal work. We take plagiarism very seriously and will terminate our working relationship immediately.
We decide whether to decline or accept any contribution at our sole discretion and inform you about the publication. We reserve the right to ask you for minor editing.
We are looking forward to publishing your contributions on africanlegalstudies.blog.