The Chair of African Legal Studies is hosting a series of debates on human rights in Africa. Enjoy the first session from 13 August 2020 in which Dr. Joan Nyanyuki gave insides on
– African Child Policy Forum
– broad meaning of child justice
– approaches on how to improve access to child friendly justice
– noting progress and challenges on the African continent
– application in criminal, civil and administrative justice, customary and traditional courts or other informal alternatives.
Watch it here.